Can/Should, the church learn from a coffee shop?
You may recall a post I did earlier this year about a new coffee shop in town. They are doing things that, honestly, I think the church could learn from them. Read that post HERE.
Well, they are at it again. Recently, thieves broke into the coffee shop. How they responded is getting citywide and even national attention.
Again, what can the church learn from a coffee shop?
Good job A Cup of Commonwealth!
Some of my takeaways questions:
- How would the church respond to a break in at the church?
- How would the community come to support us?
- What are we doing that’s causing a community to take notice?
- Are we making our community better?
- Would our community say it’s a better place to live because of us?
Please add yours…