Have you ever wanted a spoiled child?
It is easy.
Here’s a 10-step quick formula guaranteed to produce results:
- Give children everything they want.
- Never tell them no.
- Fight with your spouse over discipline.
- Put children first, even over your spouse.
- Strive to make every moment “the greatest moment of their life”.
- Teach them they are the center of the universe.
- Take their side every time…even over the teacher.
- Make excuses for them.
- Ignore their “minor” discipline problems.
- Let them talk to you however they want.
Try that for 30 days and I guarantee you a spoiled child or your money back.
Good parenting is hard. It means saying no when the easy thing to say is yes. It means molding character that will yield maturity for a lifetime. Don’t take the easy route. Go for best!
I’m praying for you!