If you’ve been following my blog, you know I’m releasing the findings of a survey I did last month involving the health of pastors and ministers. There were 466 responses. Honestly, I’m not surprised by some of my findings, but they are serving to confirm some of my suspicions. I interact with people in ministry everyday. More are struggling than we might imagine.
Here is Part 3 of the survey results: (At the blog, you can click on a picture to enlarge it.)
Give me your thoughts on this information.
Here are some of mine:
- 30% are dealing with an unhealthy relationship. That’s a lot of pressure.
- Only 60% are confident they would attend their church if not employed. Is this sad to you like it is for me?
- 45% are looking…if the right opportunity comes along.
- Pay is an issue, even for those in ministry.
- The majority feel supported in their role. That’s a blessing.
What do you see?