I’ve got something BIG to share with you today. Some of you may remember last year’s Gifts of Water Team Challenge campaign. Ron Edmondson was a part of it and nearly 6,000 people (soon to be 9,000) received the gift of safe water and the opportunity to hear the Living Water Message through your efforts. The Proof – Malindi, Jaffna College
This year, Water Missions International is launching a major church initiative called Water Sunday. Water Sunday is one Sunday that a church dedicates to the global water crisis. All the materials will be provided to you to make this a fun and energizing Sunday for your church. Churches across the country are hosting Water Sunday’s in March. (March 22nd is World Water Day) You will be amazed at the work that the Holy Spirit will do in your church members hearts when they look outward at those in need around the world.
Here’s what you should know:
- All the materials are provided. (promo video, lesson materials, graphics, sermon notes)
- March 2012 is the focus month, but you can choose to host a different time that fits in your ministry schedule.
- The global water crisis takes the life of one child every twenty seconds.
- Connect your church community with communities in the developing world.
- Share the love of Christ in a tangible way and equip a local pastor with a valuable tool to share the gospel!
In the following months – inspiring photos, videos, and stories will come back showing the direct impact your church made.
Expect God to show up in BIG ways!
Visit the Water Sunday Website to learn more and sign up your church NOW!
Here is a short testimony of this impact:
“People are always questioning about how this system works and asking how they can acquire it. We always tell them about our Great God and there we end up with the chance of preaching to them the gospel. Can you imagine that even non believers come willing to offer us land to plant churches because of this water system. Not one or two, many have come to us! So to us, it is an iron tool for the gospel.” Pastor Charles – Glory Center church – Neddje, Uganda