Perry Noble is raw. He’s funny. He speaks his heart, doesn’t hold anything back, and, best of all, he’s passionate about Jesus.
At Catalyst 2010, Perry talked through 1 Kings 17 and God’s dealing with Elijah. God fed him by the ravens. He provided for him, but then the brook dried up and Elijah had no water. Elijah was in a period of learning to trust God completely.
Perry had so many great one-liners to share I decided to list some of them here:
- God said, “It’s about time for a dumb redneck to get up and tell people about me.”
- God is often going to lead us places we don’t think we want to go but we are always glad once we are there.
- The best ministry advice I could give you: “Do what the Lord tells you.”
- The greatest thing that’s ever happened in our ministry is unexplainable because God did it.
- If you can explain what’s happening in your church God’s not doing it.
- How many times do you drive by McDonalds and wonder if their hiring? (Referring to how tough ministry is some days.)
- If you’re here and the brook is dry, God is not punishing you. He is preparing you for greater plans.
- God was saying to Elijah, even though the brook is dry…I am never dry.
- I’m a grave robbing, water walking God and I will never run dry!
- Why do we run from situations God reigns over?
- God has never given up on you, don’t you dare give up on Him
What a refreshing talk this was! I needed this! I hope you will order this talk.
Are you tempted to quit? Please know you are not alone. I’m praying for you.