I’m so grateful for the opportunity this week in Sierra Leone. God has blessed us greatly, but there are a few things I know I won’t as easily take for granted.
Here are 10 things (and people) I won’t easily take for granted, thanks to my time in Sierra Leone:
1. Cheryl, Jeremy, Nate & Mary
2 My church and extended family
3. Air conditioning
4. Hot (or even warm) showers
5. Flushable toilets
6. High speed wireless Internet
7. Not having to sleep under a mosquito tent
9. Paved roads
10. Knowledge of what I’m eating
Realizing even more how blessed we are as Americans!
What are you taking for granted these days?
(There will be more reflective posts and pictures to come. Internet is limited to a few minutes per day at this point.)