It’s amazing than in just over a month one blog post has become the most searched post of all time.
People have found this blog through search engines using phrases like:
- Verse that says God will not allow too much
- God will not put more on us than we can bear
- Why can I not seem to bear this?
- What am I doing wrong, God said He wouldn’t give me more than I can handle?
- More than we can bear.
…and hundreds of other such phrases.
I think this indicates to and reminds me of a few things true of the times in which we live:
- People are hurting.
- People are looking for answers.
- This myth is wide spread.
- More than ever we need to rely on Christ and His strength.
- With Christ all things are possible.
Please know this, God will allow times of struggle greater than YOUR ability to handle it. He allows these times so that you might learn to fully and completely rely on Him. Apart from Him you and I can do nothing. When you and I learn that principle and live accordingly we will be free to experience His power, which is perfected in our weakness.
What are you facing today that you cannot handle on your own? Are you willing to give up control and trust completely in Christ?