I tried to tell people. Next time follow my lead. Just kidding…kind of, but I was saying a year ago to watch out for Twitter and people kept making fun of my new hobby. Now we have Oprah, Ashton, and Andy Stanley on Twitter. Apparently it’s catching on fast in the world of sports too. Check this Tennessean story out!
Here are a few quick reasons I Twitter:
- Twitter is an easy way to stay connected.
- It updates Facebook automatically.
- It takes very little time.
- Applications like TweetDeck keep things organized.
- You will appear to be online more than you really are.
- People will feel you are more approachable and “real”.
- We trust most those we feel we know.
To all those, especially in our office, who made fun of me this time last year, I won’t even bother to say “I told you so”.
Follow me on Twitter.