Here’s one sobering reminder for all parents. When it comes to raising children, always keep in mind:
THEY ARE WATCHING!
Children are watching parents:
- To see how dedicated we are to the things we say we believe in.
- To see how patient we are with others.
- To see how we behave when no one else is around but them.
- To see how we treat our spouse.
- To see how deeply we care for the hurts of others.
- To see how committed our walk is with Christ.
- To see if we tell the truth.
So, here’s a sobering question to follow the reminder:
With that concept in mind, consider what your children have been witnessing in your life lately, would you want them to model you?