Okay, I gave into the pressure. At least once a day for the past couple months someone has asked for this list that has been going around Facebook. Just so you know…well, I’ll put that as one of my 25 things. Here are 25 random things about me:
1. I’m rarely on Facebook even though people think I’m there all the time. Twitter updates my status.
2. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a movie twice.
3. I’ve never seen “Gone with the Wind” (Can’t sit still that long, and frankly, “I don’t give a care”.)
4. I don’t like macaroni and cheese.
5. I like to pretend I’m cruel-hearted at times, but that’s really to counter big-hearted Cheryl more than anything.
6. I tell Cheryl all the time she could have had romantic or tremendously funny. She chose funny.
7. I’m an introvert, probably more than you realize. Running gives me downtime.
8. I love small towns and big cities. I’ve never traveled somewhere I couldn’t see myself living.
9. I love seeing people get excited about something.
10. I really dislike status quo. I wish I could be more content with things as is, but I always want improvement.
11. I’ve lived in Clarksville all my life.
12. I’m never still. Even when I am still I’m doing something.
13. When I choose to go to sleep it takes about 15 seconds after I say to Cheryl, “I’m going to sleep now”.
14. My boys are my heroes.
15. I have a sarcastic humor and that doesn’t always translate well, especially for boring people. (I have received complaints about this… probably will again.)
16. I have an older brother (16 mos older) and a younger sister (6 years younger). I love them, but we don’t spend as much time together as I wish.
17. When I was young we had a dog named “Dog”. My brother wanted a standard dog name and my sister wanted a creative name. I just started calling him Dog and it stuck. Dog was a good dog.
18. I like romantic comedies. Cheryl got me started on them.
19. My toenails are injured from running.
20. Most of the time when I’m driving I don’t turn on the radio.
21. I thought I wanted to be president of the United States until about a year ago (or sometime recently).
22. I love the energy of politics, but I’m not much of a politician. I say what I think too much, not what people want to hear.
23. I’m working on my second master’s degree. That seems stupid sometimes.
24. If I were a dog I wouldn’t take as many naps.
25. I hate compiling lists like this.
Are we alike in any ways?