I’m on vacation. It’s been too long since Cheryl and I got away for some extended time to relax. I’m not good at relaxing, and for me, sometimes relaxing is being free to think about what I want to think about. (So quit responding negatively to my Twitters about my thinking!) Anyway, Cheryl and I are accomplishing a goal. We’ve traveled now to every corner of the great USA together. She and I had both been here previously, but never together. (I’ll blog some pictures later.)
I have other things on my “Still To Be Done List”. Here are the first ones to come to mind:
1. Write a fiction book.
2. Sky dive.
3. Live in a city of over 1,000,000 people.
4. Live in a city with less than 10,000 people.
5. Travel Africa.
6. Do mission work in Africa.
7. Travel Asia.
8. Do mission work in Asia.
9. Develop patience (Notice that’s near the bottom. If I never get there…oh well…)
10. Wrestle a bear. (Okay, I’m just kidding about that one. Sort of.)
What’s in your “Still To Do” list? I’d love to hear from you.